<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 10, 2006

Copied from my bloglines site (be aware of that as I talk about who I blog with, and when).

URL: It Takes Timeā€¦and a New Element to Teaching & Learning

I'd really like to figure out how to quickly and easily blog items here, on bloglines, and on my other appropriate, thematica blogs (by Blog blog, my Visual Culture and Language Blog, my Teaching Blog). Or, maybe I just need to consolidate, and get a blog that allows me to use categories. ANYWAY.

A good entry from David Warlick about blogging, abut the perceived lull in blogging right now, about the fading of the initial energy. All that makes sense to me and mirrors my own experience, although I have also been thinking for a long time that their is a strange assumption among bloggers that taking breaks and using blogs only when they make sense to us is bad blogging. This blogging that we are doing in RPNM makes sense to me, and I am really enjoying what the Bloglines interface is doing for my blogging. But I suspect that when the class is over, I will cut back on my blogging until it is useful again.

Or, Cindy Nichols, Sybil Priebe, and I have plans to work on another blogging paper, so perhaps my blogging conversation will shift from blogging with the five of you in this class, and result in blogging with CN and SP. That kinda makes sense to me--blogging is not a solitary activity, but we also need to blog with different people at different times. Communities of Practice, anyone?

Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?