<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 14, 2003

Sybil,

i responded to your ideas about MA paper on your blog--let me know if they didn't post. In short, I might ask you to be a bit more formal, a bit more finished, than you want to be, but overall, I like the idea for a blog structure. Paul Levinson says that McLuhan's Gutenberg Galaxy is like a proto-website, but it is really a proto weblog.

if you've got a little cash (like an extra $200) you might check out a full tinderbox purchase -- I think it would be a better tool for thesis blog writing than xanga. Plus, I think it can be easily exported to text (I simply haven't done that yet, so I am only guessing).

people, why are we willing to conduct our business in public? What's going on here? What is the technology doing to us? Why is it turning us inside out? Making our private business public?

Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?