<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Kevin. WHOA. You are turning into me with dreams about blogging.. or waking up sweating over blogging. Now you know what I went through on a smaller scale two springs ago. Isn't it FUN?

BUT you are on the right track. I concur completely with the numbered list. I have kind of thought that having more aspects to go by (four vs. two) is better which is why I'd like to cover the pedagogical aspects of blogging, creative, personality (psychological), etc... Why not cover a few in some detail while giving some BIG PICTURE ideas about other aspects.

As a blogger and writer, I'd rather have tons to say about a lot of things.. then have to b.s. my way through a smaller chunk of stuff. "Write what you know." I know blogging. <--- two more lines for my thesis!?

Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?