<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 15, 2003

I KNEW you were going to use the word "formal" on me.. Like a blog in a tuxedo... see, if my blog were human (another good opening line for a thesis??) she would be in jeans that are fraying and a hippie/linen top. I don't do nylons, but I will try to formalize my shtuff.. I am only blogging like I am right now to get things OUT OF ME. Be gone you blogging demons! :-)

P.S. I DID have an extra $200 on me today, but I bought a trail-lovin' bike today at Islands Park. Oh well. You know, I could always copy my Xanga blog onto something more... cleaner later on.. plus won't I have to put all that into a crazy MLA format somehow anyway?

P.P.S. I do like having holes in my writing.

P.P.P.S. I think my lot in life is to be the professor that hates everything academia stands for. Is that so bad?

Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?