<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 30, 2003

What would really really be interesting to me is to have all my friends.. boyfriend especially.. keeping a weblog. THEN I could see from their perspectives. THEN maybe I could understand them.. him.. better. Ugh.

I was talking with the boyfriend long ago, and he brought up the movie idea of having a couple.. just one of them or both keep journals (paper ones) and when one of them dies, the other reads the journal ONLY to find out that the person was extremely unhappy in the marriage (or relationship) or with her/his life in general when the other thought he/she was happy, etc. It was a gloomy idea, I thought (being the optimist I am most days), but it is probably really realistic. After talking to Tamara at Betsy's the other night, I thought "Yea, how do we know the people on these blogs ARE REAL. .. or ARE TELLING THE TRUTH..??" Do they have a persona they are acting out?

Then comes the biggie: AM I BEING TRULY ME ON MY BLOG? Or do I sugar coat it because I want my readers to "read" me as someone else? How do I know I am being me? Because I don't edit, I just throw words on there as they come to me? Or since I am a word geek, maybe the real ME would change words?

I think I am onto something. Either that, Or I am going slightly insane. [Could be this job.]

Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?