<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 30, 2003

Something I wrote up for my students to think about.. [p.s.: want to meet this week on Thursday afternoon... I don't think I work on that day, PLUS you two could come and see MY house??]

Questions to ask yourself about blogging:

Am I being truly ME through my writing/ my blogging? Am I putting on a different persona? Do I write a certain way to attract readers (be funny versus the reality that your day stunk or that you are not funny in offline life)? Do you edit words to sound more like YOU or more unlike YOU to attract readers or to make yourself feel better?


What parts of your life do you leave out?

Are you a better communicator online than offline? If your friends and family read your blog, would they automatically know it was truly you? Would they be surprised? Why?

Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?