<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 19, 2003

maybe we should rethink blogging... because apparently blogs are evil:::
"I ran into this corner street preacher and turned my camera on him. He started preaching louder into the camera about how God is going to pull the plug on America in 2005 if we don't return to the bible, something about 66 years from the start of WWII. I let him go on for a looooong time about this, then when he started repeating himself I said, "Can I ask you a question? Do you know what a blog is?" I tried to explain blogs to him, and how he could use one to deliver his (completely insane) message. You know, preaching my own sermon about the Good Blog. He says, "Unfortunately, your program comes into conflict with God's laws." Holy crap - blogs are breaking God's laws? Apparently blogs, not to mention all communication technology and reflective surfaces, are breaking the 2nd Commandment: Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image. But, but... "If you see yourself reflected in my eyes, does that make me evil? Does it make you evil?" Yes, I'm afraid so. Also, God is going to destroy the world. So dear friends, I must retire this blog and go live in the desert where there is no water to see my reflection. I am now Syphlidius, the Naked Nomad of Tomorrow. Join me, won't you? Just don't look into my eyes."

Been zooming around Blogger.. reading blogs. I miss doing this. Found this guy's... the blogumentary. Plus, I set up my 110 class blog. It's such a clean design.

Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?