<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 23, 2003

Cindy, you and I will slowly out-blog (or equalize the blogging with) Kevin here.

I totally agree with you on the street preaching thing. I get more turned off by those people. Their approach is all wrong.

AND Yea, I think we do have a third point... Our "writing space" helps students in various ways become better writers (or at least MORE aware? MORE attuned?) through various genres all the while opening up their writing community to a whole bunch of people. It almost forces them to be exhibitionist (I wrote THIS, check it out.. or I THINK this, so what's it to YOU?) or, maybe, just more extroverted. Maybe our survey should include whether the students think it brought them out of their shells as people/writers or if it just enhanced their already out-going personality. Kevin, remember that one girl's research in "Electronic Communication" connecting IMing and Personality. Have we thought of incorporating that. That is why Lynne thinks she'll never be a big blogger.. man, I actually remember stuff from a class a year ago?

Maybe that should be a chunk of my thesis? Enhancement of the Blogging Writing Space: Writers or non-Writers.
*I think that I wouldn't have gotten into blogging as much as I did if my personality was more introverted. I would have kept to my private paper journaling.

Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?