<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 04, 2003

Three weeks into the semester, I sense already that students might be a little too busy to bother blogging. I think things are going okay--no ranting this semester, I promise--but my IWS students pretty much just blog when I tell them to, and the CompTheory class is much the same way. Sybil takes the lead, of course, but most people are just posting once a week, and nobody is using the blog to filter information. I came up with a huge idea for blogging, e-portfolios, knowledge management, etc., last night, but I said to Betsy--"the problem is adoption: it is really, really hard to get people to adopt your technologies." And maybe that isn't a problem--I think people adopt what makes sense to them. Sharing information, managing knowledge, doesn't make sense to everyone.

Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?