<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 07, 2003

Just read and caught up on the Comp Theory blog--I love having such a huge record or our classes' thoughts. Much better than everyone writing to me, me responding to them, no one talking to each other.

I also think Cindy's love of the scroll is relevant here too--much better than a threaded discussion. I want to write a paper just on blogging vs blackboard discussions. Anybody want to join me?

And I am thinking of Sybil's linguistics paper and blogging. I think it would be very easy to do a quick linguistic analysis of how much our class blogs respond to one another--in ways that seem better than I have seen on threaded discussions. This paper is practically going to write itself!



Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?