<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 30, 2003

I have just a class blog this semester (easier on students, easy for me to keep up with), but they have the option to create their own individual one if they want to place commentary- more personal commentary- online. So far, it's been great. Most post once a week (I ask that they blog at least once every two weeks about issues they want to talk about in class, any problems they are having with a paper, and general questions about class, etc. = They get 5 pts. everytime they blog and hopefully they will blog at least 10 or more times during the semester... total pts=50. Plus I may use the class blog for them to post in-class activities which are in another pt. category too) and have nice sized, well-thought out reponses and comments. I also use it as a announcement board for things that are coming up in class rather than e-mailing them.

Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?