<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 04, 2002

Whoa, where am I? In a blogspot? Been a while. Haven't touched my personal blog in 2 weeks--I'm a failed blogger!!!

Class: I asked everyone to produce a short paper quickly, and they almost all did (seem to have lost one more straggler, however). I'm not sure that my assignments are adding up the way they should. I need to get "goals and objectives" out front more effectively, or just assign good cool stuff so that when done well, students learn without worrying about "the goals."

Moving into revisions and portfolios--this seems to make sense to me and them. I'll see how it goes. I posted a page about global and local revision if either of you are looking for some guides.

I did back off the online portfolio. IN other words, they can if they want to, or they can turn in paper copies.

Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?