<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 04, 2002

Sybil, you might hope for a less stuffy conference with grad students, and you might get it, but those Canadian graduate programs take themselves pretty seriously. U of A takes itself very, very, seriously. Lots of theory, no composition. You'll knock their socks off!!

I was hoping to visit your class tomorrow but another meeting popped up. I'll make it some time soon ( I hope).

My students continued to read and respond to each others' stretch assignments. They sure don't write very much (e.g. "cool site, man--keep it up!"). I try to model more constructive feedback, but I sometimes think it pains students to have to communicate.

The Gergen will definitely be tough to chew on, and the stuff from Wired more accessible. I'll be interested in seeing your knew reading list.

Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?