<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 21, 2002

My students are going through conferences right now (thru next week) for Paper #3 which turned into a personal narrative (fractured if they wanted) answering "Who Are You".. I tried to keep it within the technology range and have them write about themselves in this age of Tech., but I also wanted to give them free reign for once.. just write about them. Many drafts have looked awesome.

This makes me wonder. When I only concentrated on personal narrative and description last fall, the papers were not as innovative or interesting to me as these. Maybe after doing research, they want to dive into something they know and that is why these have been great. I don't know.

I will enjoy seeing their online portfolios get created too, I think.

Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?