<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 31, 2002

My turn to catch up. Monday we looked at new literacy and the digital divide through a short handout and some in-class writing. Led to the liveliest discussion of the semester. I've seen the DD do that before--worth further examination, I think. Sense a "problem-based assignment" coming on.

Wed. was work day. I don't have any students who are completely lost (wait, there might be one). Many have exceeded my expectations, and certainly their own as well. As you might have noticed, I am pretty happy with this assignment/unit.

Friday will include 4 presentations, Monday of next week another 6, I think. Better start getting ready for the final unit. I feel like wrapping up the semester before Thanksgiving, not after it.


Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?