<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 27, 2002

Let's see--where am I? Wednesday's class was loose--I asked students to update me on their projects, and gave them time to keep working. I know that one students' flash project is coming along nicely, I saw a draft of a web site or two, and a student working on mathematica is clearly doing something with that project. I tried to contact some stragglers with limited luck--I might finish with as few as 14 students.

Friday I was away--no sense of who showed up to do what (if anything).

Sybil, I would like some people to pilot elements of course on communication and leadership for the spring 120. Does that interest you? I'm not teaching 120 in the spring, though.

Tuesday's class is at 9:30, right? I'll plan on attending.

later

Oh, did you hear blogger got hacked? check your sites out.


Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?