<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 29, 2002

Leadership and communication. I would, but, I am planning on taking the 'normal' 120 and adding technology (class blog- web based readings) as well as different ways of teaching writing.. from The Alternative Elements of Style{something like that} book bought for Betsy's class. She mentioned, for a project, doing an entire syllabus based on the exercises in that book, and I thought HEY I could do that and kill two (or more) birds with one syllabus.. meaning, less brainstorming for me for 120 (less stress I should say), AND a cool project for Betsy's class. I know, I rule. If you have a few specific exercises/activities I could MOLD into the class, I would be happy to play.. I really want to concentrate on controversy and argument though. How persuasions are in our daily lives (your Elec. Comm. class has gotten me thinking completely differently about the media and tech! (as if that is a bad thing)).... etc.
Meanwhile, back at the computer cluster, slowly and slowly students are falling off the face of the earth! 10 showed for my 8am.. ok, 15ish... and some are so far ahead on projects- YIPPEE. My 9:30 is not as ambitious. How does that work? I think it really depends on the group vibe, less on time period and teacher. That's my theory, and I am sticking to it.
Kevin, I hope you decide to use your time more wisely.. my 9:30 is less into attendance than my 8.

Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?