<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 15, 2002

kevinkevinkevin.. you should take your wife's class because, REALLY, what is an academic? so many definitions are getting torn apart in front of me.. I think you are an academic, yea, but not old and stuffy (will leave ex. of a certain prof out of blog)... you just.. are different. For goodnesssake, I look their age.. which helps and doesn't.

as far as our blog, yea, I am proud of them... didn't expect that to happen especially with a reading I was skeptical about in the first place.

today went fast in class. I got them to write up/create their project rubrics and summaries (some hadn't done them last week- imagine that!)... we talked about article presentations this Thursday, what I want from them next week (to blog about how their projects are going AND watch a movie), and I updated them on syllabus changes.. paper #3 changes, etc. I sorta want to try having them do MyStories for Paper #3 maybe.. maybe. ok. I need to eat something and nap. Just got a LOT of my own work done and brain is about to shut down.

keep having 'problems' with the same people. they don't show up and then ask what the heck is going on. and i am TOO FREAKING nice to tell them that "HEY, you SNOOZE you LOSE." be aggressive, got to be aggressive... [cheerleader mode]

Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?