<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 01, 2002

Hmph. Well, this will be a pre-blogging for my classes tomorrow. I should have time post-class, but I am finally on the web (had 74 new e-mails) after a long weekend to MYSELF.
+ I am starting to need ideas for the toolkit thing. I think, though, that my students and I will brainstorm together tomorrow with that. I think that if they want to research literacy in their fields (what language/terminologies do interior designers use) OR actual skills like CAD in architecture, etc. What are other examples you two are giving them?
+We are also reading a few "articles" from the www.alistapart.com site.. good lists on their of why to write, how to write on the web.. cross fingers for a good discussion on those items tomorrow.
+Plus we'll do proofreading for paper #1. I didn't plan writing conferences for this first one. I am HOPING that they used each other and their blog teams. This was probably a bad idea.. I will find out right? Then again, I want to try out grading conferences instead... gee.. I am brainstorming as I type... stay with me.
+Do you both have the paper due this week? I may give them until Friday. Maybe. Maybe.
+My students automatically knew they could use themselves in the paper. I don't know what I did.. telepathy again? Who knows.
+We have a team/group blog for Betsy's 758 class... I am spreading the blogging disease in the grad school...
+Going to FF on Friday to show blogs to middle schoolers was SO FUN. They ooh'd and ah'd a lot and wanted to know EVERYTHING ALL AT ONCE. Kids rule. How can we bottle that energy for our use? hmmm..

Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?