<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 06, 2002

Don't give up Kevin. (I know you won't.)
Because JUST when you think you are going to lose the game, the other team throws a ball... that lands RIGHT in the hands of one of YOUR players... INTERCEPTION!!! Those are the most beautiful feelings in the world. My brother's team, well my hometown's team (the Wahpeton Huskies: "Don't bet against us"), beat Fargo South Friday. It was awesome.

Ok- On Tuesday I am having them bring in 5 ideas for their stretch projects... they will announce them in class.. also I am having them read Mark Amerika's blog novel for that day too.. AND I had them write another Creative Minute Paper.. only directions: Be Funny. They all smiled.

They also all smiled when I wrote: Hemorrhoid cream, who knew? on the board...

ALSO- I am sending (via e-mail) you both my draft of what to give to the Spectrum. Should probably e-mail it on Monday to appropriate person, so look at it, critize, and send back. It's only 714 words. Can't go higher than that probably.

Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?