<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 08, 2002

Any serious consideration of the contemporary shoe must begin with a consideration of hegemony, the weight of the world, and the tendency among the youth of today to hang their heads, rather than look people in the eye.

Maybe it is because they never read anything I assign.

Okay, it was really academic, really tough stuff in some ways. But I tried to give guidance. Oh, and we had a snafu, as is wont to happen with e-texts. My version was different from their version. My version was from a journal, PDF format; their version was a Word doc.

I do hate to give up, but next year, I must avoid the tough readings. Gotta find more accessible stuff. Maybe starting with Amerika's blog novel would be fun. Or maybe Rule of the Bone (throwing ya one, Cindy), followed by Amerika. Literature takes over comp, again.

Lunch on wednesday--great. Union, great. My 1 pm class meets in the GDC. Cindy, where is your 11 am?

Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?