<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 24, 2002

Whatever I can do to help. Or say to help. Whatever.
+ I looked at drafts via e-mail on Monday, which would be yesterday. Today, class was optional. Many came by to ask questions, drop of their Creative Minute Paper, etc... they have Thursday off to continue to add to their papers.. quotes from other bloggers (integrating quotes is more of a 120 class isn't it?).. elaborate and get into groups. I will have to have them hand in something to show me they DID meet with their blog teams. I have a hard time making them accountable for things. I need to enforce MORE.
+ Had a student drop off his papers in person today.. he looked sicker than a... well, really sick person. I applaud kids like that. That really did it for me today. He even joked and said I should sanitize the papers before I touch them. I told him to take a nap.. he mentioned going to another class.. but man, he looked horrible. I suppose the sickness season is going to hit us soon too, huh? yuck.
+ In class on Tuesday, I am thinking of putting together my toolkit online (beforehand) AND putting together a.. well, a 'grammar' handout.. something that covers tidbits of the important stuff from Harbrace.. and sentence structure.. maybe the basics to MLA Works Cited pages.. a handout/booklet that has everything. (??)
+ I need the link or whatever to the essay with the O'Day and Nardi (man, are those the right names?)... please forward asap.
+ I believe, today, after having read some of these Creative Minute Papers that every person has SOMETHING to say. We just have to tap into that.

Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?