<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 24, 2002

I will be SO game to do this again next year. Will aid me in my thesis writing. Man, writing that made me a little scared. I have to LEAVE this place after all? Darn it!!

Ok, so I told Kevin about this and Cindy, you'll be pleased too.. the contact I have with the Spectrum wants me to write up a little article about blogging.. about our class. I had to try to EXPLAIN what the *&$%@ blogging was first, but she seemed up for it. It may go in there next week sometime. I also may get to write up other articles about STUFF too.. Cool Studies I am thinking. They should have a page just for that. Yup, yup, yup.

MY BIG QUESTION FOR YOU BOTH IS: How do I go about starting this article? Do I pertain it to just our classes? Give an overview of what blogging is? Advertise a little? Shout out to our students that they are doing something DIFFERENT and COOL? I don't know where to begin. Kevin's ideas for title: The Attack of the Killer Weblog. Violence and blogging.. rock on. ALSO- do I do it in weblog-format or will that confuse people?? Well, everyone but our students anyway... I am sort of stumped. Will write up a draft and have you both rip it apart. Kevin will just give me as many pages in feedback as the paper is long (it's a JOKE!!). Heck, I could run some ideas past Kevin on the way to that conference on Thursday too.. I should bring my iBook.

Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?