<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 12, 2002

I feel behind on this. You two are SO addictive to this.. hee hee. I gave you both a disease. Ok, maybe not addictive but.. something. Ok... . SO, Tuesday stunk. A student who wasn't 'getting' what was going on gave me some attitude.. what I took as attitude.. THEN my grandmother e-mailed me a note that torked me off. I was waiting for the third bomb of the day, but went home to take a much needed nap instead. [those were my reasons for not blogging- would have been negative and I hate negativity] Yesterday, realized that my problems are nothing (in comparison to much.. like 9/11 people... had my students blog about that day a year ago- where were they, etc). TODAY, Thursday, I found out that the student who didn't get it, GETS it now AND that Tom, one of my bloggers in the 8am class is becoming a celebrity. Plus, he told me I remind him of a lunch lady he had in high school. Yea.

Found out today through Kevin that blogging is an up and coming profession. So, I will be quitting my teaching job as of.... just kidding.

IN my classes, we have been reading A LOT.. they like to blog and attitudes about it get better and better. I think it helps that I am enthusiastic about it's possibilities.. and they know I keep like 4 blogs of my own. Should that be taken into account with our research? That I am overly cheerleader-like about blogs?

Cindy- interesting observation about my teaching blog not being directed at my students.. my

// posted by Sybil @ 3:29 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?