<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 09, 2002

I agree with Cindy. As always. About everything. :-)

So... *drum roll*.. I e-mailed the guy/instructor doing the Florida State first-year class 'like' ours, and his e-mail response was friendly.. I was too excited to read it all, but he sounds great and as into blogging as we are. Yippee. Ok, today I am the blogging cheerleader. Ra Ra Ra Go--- Bloggers!! Do I get pom-poms? Is that how you spell that?

Wow, no more tangents. Anyhow, I am back in the classroom tomorrow AND am planning a BIGHUGE discussion on blogs. I am thinking of moving away, for awhile, from having them using the blogs only for my class essay responses.. some REALLY want to write about their OWN lives. Which is completely understandable. The FSU instructor says he 'assigns' them to blog twice besides the blogging they do for class. They are going through a lot. One girl vented BIG time this last Saturday about a relationship, and I think she felt better at the end of it all.

Kevin, no more pessimism. And no more *sighs*. Ok? (that was the cheerleader)

Cindy: GREAT idea with the Van Morrison.

Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?