<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 27, 2002

Sybil, at first I thought Blogs of 3 were a little silly--I was just stuck in the email mode. But I have been coming back to the site and raiding old posts in a way that is sometimes more difficult to do than in email--easier scrolling here, for one. And with permalinks, we can actually link to any of our entries (like the day I was going crazy finding stuff on the web. And, now that we are officially adding entries to our teaching journals online, collaboratively, we will have entries we could include in our works cited. In other words, the teaching / research process is "turned out on the web" and is available for study by ourselves and others. The MVE project I did with Mary, Dayna, and Lynne was a move towards turning our process out, but blogging really simplifies the process.

Does anyone want to read our process?

How come I'm always the scholar? The Professor lived in a shack of his own on Gilligan's island, while Mary Anne and Ginger were right across the beach. The story of my life. Ooops, now we can't use the blog as part of our research.

Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?