<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 28, 2002

Kevin, you don't HAVE to be the scholar.. sheesh... Maybe you are more of the 'hunter' in our group and Cindy and I get to cook it all up.. make it look good and sound good to the students. Does that work better? Great/funny reference to Gilligan's Island.. hee hee. I always connected with Mary Anne. Tomboy.. and hey, wasn't she kind of the professor's sidekick in his experiments? Hm. And to respond to your blogs of 3 thing.. yea, I am going to delete, I think, my Xanga teaching blog. I like the one I made for my web site. My own design, etc. So I'll have my personal one, a teaching one of my own, and Ours. Less is more.

I think later on WE will want to read our process. And heck, I think the students may find it interesting after they blog a bit to read the problems we had. Show them we are human too.

The bummer feeling I keep getting is when I think of English 120. I won't want to stop doing this sort of stuff.. I will definitely have to have them blog then too... and use things off of the web.

So what's going on at the Plains Art Museum? I have Betsy's class til 7:30. I am curious.

Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?