<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 30, 2002

I had what I thought was a pretty overwhelming list of things for people to do, but almost all of the students whizzed through their tasks. And with relavitvely few questions. I guess most feel pretty comfortable working online. One student is running into problems even just getting material saved to his disk--I hope I can keep his spirits and confidence up. Many were helping each other out and they all exchanged urls so they can start reading each others' blogs. They are much further along than I expected.

Two students who expressed doubts/concerns did not return today. I hope they find sections they are happy with. One student said out loud, "This is fun" as he entered text into his blog.

Sybil, as to sharing blogs, what I would like to do is compile a master list (5 columns) of all the blog URLs, partly so they can check each other out if they want to, but also so we have an easy place to go in order to revist blogs for our research.

Anywho, a good class in the very sweet new Library 14A. Too bad I volunteered to give it up and move over to IACC 150C.

Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?