<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 23, 2002

I can feel the springs in my mattress. Getting a new one with the move. Besides my crabby-ness due to that AND moving, I am excited to teach and to find good, cool things for this proposal as far as a reading list goes. I have readings for 'unit one' of Kevin's idea- obviously since my theory paper contained lots of "cool studies" in that area- so now I will find ones for the continuing questions... technology with composition.. technology affecting us... how should we teach/write in the technology age?.... The blogging articles I HAVE are positive so perhaps I should find the ones that I didn't use (there were about three really negative ones) so the students have both sides to look at as they blog. I will blog as I research blogs. wow.

Kevin- why didn't you tell me it was your bday? Happy Belated Birthday!

I will post something on here or on my blog or site today. I hope to impress you both.. as well as myself.

Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?