<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 17, 2002

I am betting a LOT of the problems Kevin is having is due to the Mac realm because I don't have that either.

As far as Blogger is concerned.. I don't know if they have blogrings (communities we could belong to like Xanga has), AND unlike Xanga, Blogger doesn't appear to have a comments area where people can just respond at whim. Do you like how I advertise Xanga? :-) That is my input.

Kevin, just give me a few things you want me to do for the proposal. I'd pick one, but all of them seem relatively "simple" to put together. I am writing up objectives for my NWtech college class right now... so maybe that one would work for me... but I am open to other 'assignments'.. I will be looking for cool stuff on the web for my own class so I will do that on the side.

That McLuhan blog information is awesome!!!.. may have to steal that for my paper. :-)

ePortfolios sound great too!! I love all these Mac sound-alikes.. iBook... iSeek.. ePortfolios..

Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?